Our center has a variety of modern laser and IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) systems (with some examples of the therapy spectrum):
Laser/IPL equipment of our center
- CO2 laser/fractional CO2 laser: Certain types of light skin cancer, warts, atrophic/hypertrophic scars.
- Erbium:YAG laser: Certain types of light skin cancer, warts, hypertrophic scars.
- KTP laser: Dilated red veins especially in rosacea or sunlight damage, port-wine stains and hemangiomas.
- 808 nm diode laser: Depilation.
- 1064 nm emitting diode laser: Nail fungus.
- Ruby laser: Sunlight and hormonal pigmentation disorders.
- 308 nm excimer: Psoriasis, vitiligo (white spot disease), alopecia areata (circular hair loss), chronic eczema.
- IPL (in the red spectrum): Reddened areas especially in rosacea, dilated red vessels, port-wine stains.